1. Name of the Chief Executive Officer/President.
Home office and website address
2. Description of the principal products
3. Letter to the Shareholders
1. Composition and characteristic of a pay system
2. Classification of a pay system
3. Group incentive plan
Apportionment of Overheads
1. BPM in KTF
2. CRM in KTF
3. RFQ in KTF
Korea Telecom Freetel (KTF) is a well-known telecom carrier in Korea, providing wired and wireless integrated search services, digital entertainment services, including music, gaming, and imaging, online and offline financial services, and logistics services, including a new wireless service launched under the name SHOW. KTF intends to build a personal hub where comprehensive information, communication, entertainment, and transaction services are tailored to each customer’s needs. In 2006, the company recorded W5.2 trillion in service sales and W670 billion in total operating profit, providing services to 12 million subscribers.
1. Name of the Chief Executive Officer/President, Home office and website address, and ending date of latest fiscal year of the report
1) Name of the Chief Executive Officer/President
* Name of the Chief Executive Officer/President
Name: Young-ju Jo
Date of Birth: 3. 16. 1956
2) Home office and website address
- Website Address: http://www.ktf.com/
- Home Office Address: KTPritel(케이티프리텔) Sinchun-dong 7-18 Sonpa-Gu Seoul
KTF’s executives and employees are committed to creating a new growth engine and course of profit for the following 10 years of prosperous KTF just as Columbus and the navigator of Santa Maria left to find a new continent.
2. Description of the principal products produced by the company of services the company provides
- KTF service
3. Read the “Letter to the Shareholders” and/or “Management Discussion of the Company” given in the Annual Report. What does the management conclude about the company’s financial conditions? What are the primary indicators of the company’s financial strength in the eyes management?
1) Letter to the Shareholders
This year has a lot of issues such as acceleration of convergence of telecommunication and broadcasting under the saturated market situation, emergence of new players through MVNO, acceleration of competition between groups, and end of mobile phone subsidy regulation. Therefore, we expect the competition will be more intense and the uncertainty of regulation will
1.Wojciech Cellary, "The Profession's Role in the Global Information Society "LEEE Computer,pp 122,124,September2003
2.Charlie Lindahl and Elise Blount,"Weblogs : Simplifying Web
Publishng ," LEEE Computer,