[전략경영] 스타벅스와 국제 환경보호(영문)에 대한 자료입니다.
1. Starbucks Coffee Company
Corporate Social Responsibility
The Coffee Industry and Starbucks Procurement
2. Conservation International
3. Shade-Grown Coffee: The Chiapas Project
The Chiapas Project
Finding common ground
Operations, Progress, & Challenges
4. Beyond Chiapas: Starbucks’ New Coffee-Purchasing Guidelines
5. Dealing with the Fair Trade Movement & Looking Forward
Provide a great working environment and treat each other with dignity and respect
Embrace diversity as an essential component in the way we do business
Apply the highest standards of excellence to the purchasing, roasting, and fresh delivery of our coffee
Develop enthusiastically satisfied customers all of the time
Contribute positively to our communities and our environment
Recognize that profitability is essential to our future success
Since 1991, Starbucks had contributed $1.8million to the international relief and dev. nonprofit CARE to support its community dev. projects such as promoting literacy and clean water supplies in coffee-origin countries.
In 1999, a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) department was formed with 5 areas of focus:
In 2001, Starbucks had donated $7.3million in cash and kind
- Brazil : Largest producer
- Vietnam : 2nd largest country
=> These low costs production countries had depressed the coffee market prices to their lowest in 30 years
- Most of coffee producers were small, family-owned farms
- In some producing countries large-scale coffee plantations were the norm
Type of coffee
- Arabica: 2/3 portion, milder and smoother coffee, European and North American preferred. Produced by Brazil, Colombia and Central America(Starbucks purchased only Arabica)
- Robusta: 1/3 portion, Lower altitude, more tolerant to climatic variations and disease, matured more quickly, bitter-tasting bean with a higher caffeine content. Lower price than Arabica
오피스2003버전의 경우 호환성 문제로 열리지 않을 수 있으니 열리지 않는 경우 메인페이지의 파워포인트2003오류패치 링크를 통해 업데이트하신 후 열어보시기 바랍니다.
저작권 관련 사항 정보 및 게시물 내용의 진실성에 대하여 레포트샵은 보증하지 아니하 며, 해당 정보 및 게시물의 저작권과 기타 법적 책임은 자료 등록자에게 있습니다. 위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지됩니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객 센터에 신고해 주시기 바랍니다.