레포트 > 공학계열 > 자료상세보기 (자료번호:215469)
- Contents -
Ⅱ. FAILURE AS A RESULT OF AN OVERLOAD
(1) General phenomena of bolts by applied overload
(2) Applied the concepts of fracture to propeller
Ⅲ. FAILURE FROM IMPROPER TORQUE
(1) Comparison the concepts of bolt and screw
(2) The related theory
(3) Torque Control Tightening
Ⅳ. METAL FATIGUE
(1) Examples of Metal fatigue : Wheel stud
(2) Metal Fatigue
(3) Explanation Metal Fatigue in the Wheel stud
(4) Analysing problems & Suggestion
Ⅴ. FAILURE FROM IMPROPER DESIGN
(1) Example of failure due to Improper Design
(2) Example of failure by Improper Manufacturing
(1) Series of Corrosions
(2) Examples Bolts failure by corrosion cracking
(3) Analysing problems & Suggestion
In fourth semester most of our department students attend the subject of mechanical manufacturing practice and we have made a bolt by ourselves. But the process was not a soft job. A bolt and nut is used diversely but it seemed that we don't know much about a importance and manufacture of bolts.
A bolt is a threaded fastener used in industry to make two or more mechanical parts together. There are variety type of threaded fasteners and each one is utilized in a certain situation. Each of them are specialized in various industial fields and many machanical engineers work hard to develop more proper bolts as a mechanical components.
When we use bolts, we have to treat them with specificated using manual. If we aren't, we would experience fatal damage in some aspects as physical, financial, and time. We have called failure.
Let take attention about that how many causes about metal failure and suggestion about them. And we will show the several examples of bolt failures that have been involved in a certain environment. Through this article we can know how to use a bolt in appropriate situation and make a more sustainable bolt.
이 문서는 한글워디안, 한글2002 이상의 버전에서만 확인하실 수 있습니다.
구매에 참고하시기 바랍니다.
저작권 관련 사항 정보 및 게시물 내용의 진실성에 대하여 레포트샵은 보증하지 아니하 며, 해당 정보 및 게시물의 저작권과 기타 법적 책임은 자료 등록자에게 있습니다. 위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지됩니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객 센터에 신고해 주시기 바랍니다.