[조직행동] 인드라 누이(펩시코) 분석(영문)에 대한 자료입니다.
2. Indra Nooyi’s leadership style
2.1. Indra Nooyi and transformational leadership
2.2. Individualized Consideration
2.3. Intellectual Stimulation
2.4. Inspirational Motivation
2.5. Idealized Influence
3. Contingency and Different Leadership Styles
3.1. Donald Trump - Different Leadership Styles
3.2. Considering Contingency Variables: Nooyi and Donald
3.3. Contingency Variable inside Organization
3.4. How Nooyi can succeed in Pepsi Co.
5. To sum up
Talking about Coke, it was impossible to talk about it without PepsiCo: but only with Coca-cola, PepsiCo’s old rival of beverage industry, in front of Pepsi. Pepsi had been second only to Coca-cola for about a hundred years. However, it is not any more proper to say Pepsi is second to Coca-cola. Pepsi turned the tables in sales at 2004. In 2004, Pepsi surpassed Coca-cola by 25% in sales, and 10% in profit. In 2005, Pepsi won at aggregated value of listed stock, sales, and net profit. Pepsi got 98.7 billon of aggregated value of listed stock, 33 billion in sales, and 11.4 billon 14 million in net profit. Reversely, Coca-cola got 96.5 billon of aggregated value of listed stock, and 8 billion 64 million in net profit, although in terms of market share Pepsi is still behind Coca-cola by 10% .
PepsiCo is a large conglomerate with interests in manufacturing, marketing and selling a wide variety of carbonated and non-carbonated product. Besides Pepsi-Cola brand (including Mountain Dew), the company owns brands Quaker Oats, Gatorade, Frito-Lay, SoBe, Naked, and Tropicana . It is widely said that this wonderful success is owing to an Indian woman: the company's chief executive officer(CEO) since 2006, Indra K. Nooyi.
1. Edaily, “Business Graphic Book”, Randombooks, 2008.
2. Kim Minhyung “A Study on the Method of the Risk Management in the Real Estate Development Project”, Construction ＆ Economy Research Institute of Korea research report, No.12, 2005.
3. S. Robbins, T. Judge, Organizational Behavior 12th edition, Pearson Education, 2007.
1 . Weekly Chosun (http://weekly.chosun.com/)
2. Wikipedia ( http://en.wikipedia.org/)
3. Reuters (http://www.reuters.com/)
4. Indra Nooyi, President/CFO, PepsiCo CEO Speaker Series Question & Answer Segment.
5. Managing Diversity (http://www.managingdiversity.co.uk/)
6. Fortune magazine (http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune500/)