1) WINE PRODUCING
· SOUTH AFRICA
· NEW ZEALAND
2) WINE CONSUMPTION
3) WINE CLUB
1) WINE CLUBS IN THE WORLD
· UK (WITH EXPANATION)
· FRANCE (WITH EXPANATION)
· USA (WITH EXPANATION)
· ITALY (WITH EXPANATION)
· GERMANY (WITH EXPANATION)
· CANADA (WITH EXPANATION)
· SOUTH AFRICA (WITH EXPANATION)
· CHINA (WITH EXPANATION)
According to another article from Wine Business, Consumer preferences shifted in recent years towards varietal bottled wine, which are of higher quality, more flavour, easier to understand and access and are more stylishly presented. Across the global wine market, existing consumers are trading up and new drinkers are being attracted by wine.
The dramatic shift in the consumption of wine demand is reflected in the growth of the premium and super-premium market segments at the expense of the basic segment.
There are fundamental trends, independent of fluctuations in the economy, which are driving this premium wine growth:
• As income and wealth increases, consumers spend a higher proportion on wine.
• The prime wine consuming age group are a growing proportion of the population and their wealth share is increasing.
• Wine fits lifestyle shifts in flavour
of natural, customised and health products and a desire for quality experiences.
• The globalisation of consumer preferences is extending these Western behaviours to Asia.
International Wine Club Association-www.internationalwineclubs.com
The Wine Institute-www.wineinstitute.org
China Wine Club-www.wine-club.cn
China Wines Information Website-www.wines-info.com
Wine on the Web-www.wineontheweb.co.uk
Little Wine club-www.littlewineclub.co.uk
저작권 관련 사항 정보 및 게시물 내용의 진실성에 대하여 레포트샵은 보증하지 아니하 며, 해당 정보 및 게시물의 저작권과 기타 법적 책임은 자료 등록자에게 있습니다. 위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지됩니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객 센터에 신고해 주시기 바랍니다.