레포트 > 경제경영계열 > 자료상세보기 (자료번호:165383)
역발상 마케팅에 대한 소개와 관련 사례 분석 자료입니다.
건전한 지식 공유를 통하여, 올바른 지식 정보 사회를 만들어갑시다.
자료 출처를 밝혀 줄것을 부탁드리며, 많은 참고 바랍니다.
2. What is a contrarian?
3. What is a contrarian marketing?
4. Four effects of the contrarian marketing
1) First mover advantage
2) Positive deviation
3) Sensation effect
4) Scarcity effect
5. Key Success Factors
1) Individual Side
2) Organizational Side
6. Real Cases
1) Triangle laver-rice
2) Ice-cream cake for winter
5. The Key Success Factors for contrarian marketing.
(Jun Sang Yeo, 2004)
To do the success contrarian marketing, various factors are required. Let’s see these factors, by categorizing two parts: individual side and organizational side.
1) Individual Factors – Four minds
a) True bravery which move to the action
True bravery is trying to boldly act rather than the hypocritical bravery to only say. It is the critical factor of contrarian marketing. Dr. Dimmke, an author of ‘The view of contrarian’, said “It is not difficult to identify a lot of opportunities for contrarian marketing, so everyone can do it. But, it is rare to challenge the identified opportunities, the only challenging people with true bravery can get the dramatic potential results.” As we can know, it is more difficult to realize contrarian marketing rather than just contrarian marketing itself.
b) Risk Taking
Risk avoidance is a nature of people. But, due to the risk avoidance, the people are used to miss more important things. To achieve contrarian marketing, individual should go to the undeveloped way or the hide way. For bigger success, contrarian marketing surely need, and for contrarian marketing individual should become a risk taker.
c) Ahead of the others
‘Do the marketing ahead of the others. Although experiencing sometimes failure, implement the aggressive marketing always ahead of the others. The meaningful reasons of contrarian marketing are to expand the vision of market, and also can change positively the view in terms of market to the company. The company can change the market paradigm to the company favorable, and can have the more power of the market.
d) Generous of the failure
The failure is natural. On the contrary, it is difficult to make the success. Most of people try to become a perfect man who is related to the failure. But, more important thing is to realize the naturalist of failure, and should continuously re-challenge to achieve the success. Be generous of the failure.
Until now, saw about the four individual factors. Now, it’s turn to know about the organizational factors.
1. ‘Contrarian Management’, Martin R. Smith & Joe D. Batten, AMACOM, April 1992
2. ‘The Contrarian Perspectives’, Dan Lee Dimke, Billion Books, January 1995
3. ‘Contrarian Marketing’, Jeffrey F. Dugree, Journal of Consumer Marketing, January 1992
4. ’33 Unchangeable marketing principles in Korea’, Jun Sang Yeo, DeoNan Books, 2003
5. ‘7 New trend of brand’, Jun Sang Yeo, LG weekly economy, No. 646
6. ‘Contrarian Marketing’, Jun Sang Yeo, One and One Books, 2004
7. ‘Weird Ideas That Works’, Robert I.Sutton, Free Books, Nov 2001
8. ‘Unkind Marketing’, Seung Kyo Won, BusinessMap Books, Sep 2005
저작권 관련 사항 정보 및 게시물 내용의 진실성에 대하여 레포트샵은 보증하지 아니하 며, 해당 정보 및 게시물의 저작권과 기타 법적 책임은 자료 등록자에게 있습니다. 위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지됩니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객 센터에 신고해 주시기 바랍니다.