레포트 > 경제경영계열 > 자료상세보기 (자료번호:119879)
Ⅱ. General Overview on Tobacco Industry and BAT
1. Why Tobacco Industry Is So Unique?
2. What We’re going to see from BAT’s case
3. BAT’s Social Report
Ⅲ. Two Views on BAT’s Strategy
1. Rational Perspective View
1) Material-resource Environment
2) Social Report as Brand Stretching
3) Effect of Brand Stretching
4) Future developments
2. Natural(Institutional) Perspective View
1) Institutional foundations of Material-resource Environment
2) Institutional Environment
3) Social Report as a way to gain legitimacy from the society
What’s the main driving force behind human being’s decision? In other words, what really motivates a person to act in that way? For instance, suppose you started a certain company and soon you’ll be finding yourself putting together a bunch of departments and naming them as marketing department, sales department, public relations department, finance department and so on, without even thinking twice.
Now it gives us a wonder – why do we do that? 1) Because we really need to set up each department’s existence and tasks like that, to work more efficiently? Or 2) just because other companies are also doing that and we don’t want to distant ourselves too far from them? Then we get two opposing arguments – one is claming that a human being’s act is mainly based on economic purposes, another is claming that major portion of human being’s act is based upon not-so-rational intangibility, rather so called bounded-rationality that sociologist cover to be institutional.
저작권 관련 사항 정보 및 게시물 내용의 진실성에 대하여 레포트샵은 보증하지 아니하 며, 해당 정보 및 게시물의 저작권과 기타 법적 책임은 자료 등록자에게 있습니다. 위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지됩니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객 센터에 신고해 주시기 바랍니다.